There are better options.
You’re at the store or looking online and you see a cleaner. It makes
promises of a germ-free environment. You assume it’s safe for use.
Most people assume cleaning products have been tested and are
safe for use, but that's not true.
Just because a commercial cleaner promises a germ-free environment
doesn’t mean there aren’t hidden dangers and risks associated with it:
• Conventional cleaning products contain many endocrine-disrupting
chemicals that can wreak havoc on your respiratory system, cellular
health, thyroid, adrenal glands, and even mental clarity.
• Indoor air quality is five to seven times more toxic than outdoor air
quality mainly due to conventional cleaners.
• Studies show that many toxicants invade our bodies. They have been
found in blood, urine and breast milk, as well as in the umbilical cord
blood of newborns.
• Nurses who used disinfectants to clean surfaces at least once a week
had a 24 percent to 32 percent increased risk of developing lung disease.
• Regular use of cleaning sprays can have as much of an impact on
health as smoking a pack of cigarettes a day, according to this study.
Companies have not had to clear even a basic safety review before
using a chemical in a consumer product. The government has had to
prove that a substance caused harm in order to control or replace a
dangerous chemical. Join the millions around the world that are saying
enough is enough and using our products to have a clean and safe
environment. You too can take back your control. It all starts here:
Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.