Just a few of the many benefits.
Here are just some of the many benefits that essential oils can give
you and just some of the many reasons why you want to be using
them each and every day.
1. Essential oils are small enough in molecular size that they can
quickly penetrate the tissues of the skin. Because of this they
oftentimes can help the body to quickly and efficiently start the
healing process and relieve discomfort.
2. Essential oils are lipid-soluble and are capable of penetrating
cell membranes, even if the membranes have hardened because of
an oxygen deficiency. According to Jean Valnet, MD, essential oils
can affect every cell of the body within 20 minutes and are then
metabolized like other nutrients. Essential oils are the very best
delivery system to get nutrients and oxygen into our cells and
to then remove toxins from the cells.
3. Essential oils, according to researchers at the University of
Vienna, stimulate blood flow. You can't have good health without
4. Essential oils are some of the most powerful antioxidants as
determined by the ORAC test developed at Tufts University.
Clove oil has an ORAC of over one million!
5. Essential oils may help to detoxify the cells and blood in the body.
6. Essential oils containing sesquiterpenes have the ability to pass
the blood-brain barrier to help with the health of the brain and all
of the glands in the brain which control everything that goes on in
7. Essential oils are aromatic, and when diffused, may provide air
purification by increasing ozone and negative ions in the area,
eliminating odors, bacteria, and mold, and filling the air with a
fresh aromatic scent that is uplifting to the emotions. Essential
oils don't mask odor, the essential oils dissolve the offending
9. Essential oils promote emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual
well-being naturally. They help the mind, body, and spirit to be
To find out more about how essential oils can help you in all
areas of your life visit: http://www.thisworks.biz
Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.