What you do each and every day makes a difference. Sometimes that difference can be seen immediately, sometimes the difference may take years, and sometimes the difference will happen after you leave this planet.
The important thing is to focus each and every day on the little details that can add up to making a big and positive difference in your life, in the lives of others, and on this planet.
There are simple things that everyone can do. They are not difficult they just take doing. Every day we have choices that we are faced with. For most people it is hard to change habits even if the habits they have are making them sick or even killing them. However, making the changes that will lead you down the path of improvement are definitely worth it.
Make a small change each week and after a year you have made 52 small changes that can have a very positive impact on your life. After a year you will look back and see that you didn't waste yet another year but that you were willing to make the small changes and your life is much better for it.
Everything is in how you look at it. Look at making small changes as something that will be fun. After you have successfully integrated a small change into your life then reward yourself. Make it a game that by making these small changes you will be a big winner. When others see the positive impact that your changes are having on you it can then influence them also to do them.
I encourage you to join us and start making small changes that will have a very positive impact in all areas of your life. We have hundreds of products that I believe you will grow to love and not ever want to be without, just like millions around the world. Love yourself enough to make a positive difference in your life by making the small changes. With each person that does this the world in turn becomes a better place. Start today. http://www.thisworks.biz
Here are some fun and unique ways to use our Savvy Minerals Makeup. Place your order today and give them a try!
Savvy Minerals is the very best makeup on the market and people who use and love the products have found some neat tricks. Here are some that might help you too.
• Apply our Lavender Lip Balm as a base on your eyelid before you apply your Savvy eyeshadow. • You can use your blush colors as lip liners! Simply use the eyeliner brush to apply the blush foiled around the outer part of your lips before you apply your lipstick. It works great! • Since ditching the toxins in your home, do you miss your beloved dry shampoo? Well, you don’t have to anymore! You can use our foundation or multitaskers as a replacement for dry shampoo! Minerals bind to oil and can help absorb excess! • Combine Summer Loved or Crowned All Over with our Lavender Hand and Body Lotion to create a body bronzer! This gives your skin a temporary glow that you may want for a special occasion. • Combine your foundation with a small amount of the Seedlings® Diaper Rash Cream. You can use this as an undereye concealer! Undereye circles are no longer visible! • Combine your foundation powder with Sheerlume™ or your preference of Young Living moisturizers, to create a liquid-like foundation. The coverage is lighter, but it does create a good base layer if you are looking for something hydrating with a little coverage.
Those are just a few tips and tricks that can help you enhance your natural beauty and put your best face forward. You will simply love our Savvy Minerals Makeup and all the other hundreds of fantastic products that we have. Time for you to experience what stepping up to better can do for you don't you think? http://www.thisworks.biz
We have the very best line of makeup that you can use to enhance your natural beauty. So what makes our Savvy Minerals different?
When we want to live healthier, we typically think about what we put in our bodies, but what we put on our bodies is just as important! Your skin is your largest organ, and it’s like a sponge. Body washes, lotions, deodorants, and cosmetics that you slather on your skin get absorbed into your body. If your makeup is filled with toxins such as lead, parabens, bismuth, endocrine-disrupting phthalates, and other harsh chemicals, they can also get absorbed into your body.
Here are eight reasons to switch to Savvy Minerals makeup: 1. Savvy Minerals by Young Living is formulated with clean ingredients and no fillers. Many mineral makeup lines contain minerals, which are good, but still contain fillers like talc that have been shown to be carcinogenic. Many of the chemicals used in commercial makeup lines are harmful to the endocrine system. Savvy Minerals are formulated without bismuth, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, or synthetic fragrances. Our mineral powders contain minerals, aspen bark extract, and kaolin clay to provide smooth and polished skin without harmful ingredients.
2. Savvy Minerals is great for sensitive skin. Because our mineral makeup is formulated without harsh chemical ingredients, it won’t irritate your skin like chemical-laden cosmetics. This makes it perfect for all ages.
3. Savvy Minerals makeup is made with non-nanoparticle minerals. This means the minerals are not small enough to get into your cells and bloodstream where they can potentially cause damage. Any mineral, or any substance, can be potentially dangerous if it is a nanoparticle. They are so tiny that about 100,000 nanoparticles would fit in the width of a human hair! Because of the extremely small size of these particles, their properties can be very different from the properties of larger particles of the same material.
4. Savvy Minerals is cruelty-free. It’s not just about our physical health and good looks, Savvy Minerals is better for our animal friends. Our makeup is not tested on animals, and all of the products have vegetarian or vegan-friendly formulas. In fact, all Savvy Minerals products have a vegan formula except for the lipsticks that contain beeswax.
5. Savvy Minerals provides all-day, long lasting coverage. Mineral makeup binds to oil while conventional liquid makeup binds to water. Our mineral formulas allow the minerals to bind to the oil in your skin and give you natural, all-day coverage.
6. Savvy Minerals provides easy application. Have you ever heard, “I like the idea of mineral makeup, but it’s too hard to apply.” Using the Savvy Minerals Misting Spray, a foundation brush, and applying minerals to a freshly primed face makes a huge difference in coverage. The Misting Spray is not meant to be a setting spray, it was designed to lightly wet your brush so it can pick up minerals easier, prevent mineral fall out, and ensure a smooth application. Before you apply your minerals, priming your face with our Hydrating or Mattifying Primers will help the minerals bind to your face and last longer.
7. Savvy Minerals provides a buildable look. Our mineral makeup is perfect for when you have five minutes and are going for a natural look or when you have more time and want a bold, dramatic look. The minerals layer and build on each other, so it’s great for a natural, dramatic, or anything in between look. You can layer eyeshadows, blush, bronzer, and foundation as dark or light as you want.
8. Savvy Minerals provides great versatility. Minerals are so versatile that you can mix and match products, as well as blend your colors together. Dark No. 2 foundation makes a great contour; Crushin’ and Spoiled eyeshadow shades look great as blush; and Residual eyeshadow shade can be used as a highlighter! You can apply your makeup wet, also known as foiling, and get a totally different color compared to when you apply the same color dry. Make a tinted moisturizer by mixing foundation with your moisturizer. Mix a bronzer with lotion for sun-kissed legs. Use MultiTasker as a root coverup. The options are endless!
Each Savvy Minerals product is created with quality, purity, and safety in mind, so you can feel great about what you are putting on your face and your look. Make the switch to something better with our Savvy Minerals today! http://www.thisworks.biz
Germs are everywhere and sinks are not. Thieves Spray and Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier are on-the-go cleaners that are perfect for when you are running errands, traveling, or away from home! When you clean a surface with water and soap, the ingredients of most products only partially wash off, and when you use hand purifiers or cleaning sprays, ingredients in them will absorb into your skin. This is why it is really important to be aware of the ingredients in your products!
When looking for a hand sanitizer or cleaning spray that is safe for your skin, make sure the active ingredients are plant based. For example, look for naturally derived alcohol, instead of triclosan. Triclosan, or triclocarban, is an antibiotic compound that has been used in an array of products, from cleaning to oral care, for years. Last September, the FDA banned the use of triclosan and 18 other chemicals commonly used in antibacterial consumer products because evidence shows it disrupts hormone cycles, causes negative health effects, and could even cause antibiotic resistance.
If you are looking for better alternatives, without triclosan, you need to try Thieves Spray and Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier. Thieves Spray is a portable essential oil spray ideal for cleaning small surfaces. Just one small spray freshens surfaces using only naturally derived, plant-based ingredients and the powerful spicy-citrus scent of Thieves essential oil blend. It is a great option to use around children and pets and the perfect size to throw in a purse, backpack, or luggage!
We love using Thieves Spray on: • Light switches • Kitchen sinks • Door knobs • Public toilet seats • Bathroom counters • Smelly shoes • And more!
Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier is another must because it is effective, safe, and gentle enough for your hands, especially if soap and water aren’t an option! Not only will this product cleanse and purify your hands, it will also keep them moisturized and protected.
You’ll love that Thieves Hand Purifier has a plant-derived formula with safe ingredients that you can trust, including denatured alcohol, water, aloe barbadensis leaf powder, glycerin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, Peppermint oil, Clove oil, Lemon peel oil, Eucalyptus Radiata oil, Rosemary oil, and Cinnamon Bark oil.
Here are a few things to consider about our Thieves Hand Purifier: • Hydroxypropyl cellulose is a plant-derived thickener and comes from cotton. Similar products on the market use an ingredient called Carbopol polymer instead, which is derived from petroleum. No, thank you! • Denatured alcohol is denatured using essential oils such as Peppermint. Other commercial products on the market use chemical denaturants.
For the very best on the go cleaners you don't ever want to be without our Thieves Spray and Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier. Stock up today! http://www.thisworks.biz
Toxins, toxins everywhere so you must wash and spray.
Young Living’s Thieves® Fruit and Veggie Soak is the best way to safely clean your produce without having to worry about lingering additives, synthetics wax or dirt! As you soak your fruits and veggies, it effectively cleans with the power of three exclusive essential oil blends—DiGize, Thieves, and Purification. When combined with the other naturally derived ingredients, like Decyl glucoside, produce is easily and conveniently cleaned.
Decyl glucoside is the plant-based surfactant used in many Thieves products. It is a plant derived ingredient used to effectively remove dirt wax and other surface impurities.
To use, just add Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak to a basin of water, soak for a few minutes, scrub (if needed), rinse, and enjoy eating your fruits and vegetables as nature intended!
Thieves Fruit and Veggie Spray is great for single use servings or when you are away from home. It is small and portable for convenient use at home or school. The convenient 2 oz. spray bottle fits in a purse, backpack, or carry-on, making it easily accessible. With just a few spritzes, you can quickly and efficiently clean fruits and vegetable no matter where you are.
Even if you’re buying organic produce, a fruit and veggie wash will help clean your product from wax, dirt, and other surface impurities. You never know who has touched your produce at the store!
Thoroughly washing the produce you buy is very important. Many research studies say that insecticides, fungicides, and plant growth regulators can build up in our body.
You want to be using our Fruit and Veggie Wash and Spray on all of your fruit and vegetables. These are must have products that you will never want to be without. Get yours today! http://www.thisworks.biz